Here we go.

29 December 2010

JANUARY TOP TEN BONNE ANNEE! EDITION

How risky (or is this foresight?) to post January 2011's Top Ten in December?


1. Ringin' in another new year @ the cabin.  This is Year Four & this time I am bringing the bb gun.


Photobucket


2. Say what you will about this day & age, but I LOVE THIS!  It won't be long before I'll be walkin' around town with an @fear_ants necklace.  How boss!  Thanks, KMHD, for sharing!


3. Tet -- celebrations @ the temple on 30 Jan, but the official date is 3 Feb.  Year of the Rabbit!


4. Going to see Best Coast in Dallas. Ikea, too!  Tentative: the aquarium in Dallas or the modern art museum in Ft. Worth.


5. Building, not destroying.


6.  The building out back?  ATM & Zach have been working on it.  They've pulled out so much garbage and cleaned it to where I can see the bigger picture now.  It's all very exciting!  I think we're gonna get a ping pong table!


7.  I don't know, I'm brimming with positivity.  Things are good, you know?


8.  Coffee & tea.  I've been drinking both like I live in the Great Northwest.  Gotta be Go! Go! Go! all of the time!


9.  Rosalia's Family Bakery -- you can stop giving Star8ucks your money now.  They make a kick-ass Americano and the croissants are so big, fluffy & buttery -- the best I've ever had.  Also, I have learned that I am fond of sonhos, or, Brasil's version of the donut.  I prefer mine with custard, thank you.  And for the fans of Cafe Bossa Nova's cheese breads?  They are for sale, too!  


Photobucket


10.  I'm in the market for some art.  CHARLEY HARPER


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

I Know Right? said...

Do The Modern in Ft Worth. Then you can stroll down on 7th and grab a bite at some nice restaraunts, or head downtown a mere 4 minutes drive.

I Know Right? said...

Also.. I cant see going to any aquarium ever since visiting the Monterey bay Aquarium when I was younger. Nothing really compares

AMD & KMHD said...

After having a discussion about our future trip to TX, we've decided to trim the Ikea and just do the Modern in addition to seeing Best Coast. I think that'll do.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I love aquariums, even shitty ones. As long as they have sea horses, jelly fish & penguins.

Blog Archive